MENU

Slide

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

[o31o'2oo5]
hees. today go watch corpse bride with my baby =)
so sweet. huggyhuggy hehes.
hmm. although we jus met up for a while,
but im also really happy too hehes.
BBUUTT !!! DARLING LATE ORHH !!! horhor !!
aww. the gentleness of the kiss on my cheeks
im m e s m e r i z e d. felt so loved
falling in love with him.. all over again.

den go home le very bored orhh.
den.. *bulb lights up on top of fidel's head*
PLAY HAIR LA !
den the results .. TA DA !! bbahahas.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fidel #o1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fidel #o2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fidel #o3 HAHAHAS. darling cropped off my cleavage hahahs. SO CCUUTTEEE !


[o41o'2oo5]
today went to darling's hse so sweet lehh !
we went strolling ..
see other people hse's de doggie
hehe imagine next time we married ..
den i walking a siberian husky, den darling walking a chihwahwa.
AHLARMAKS!! HOW CAN !!!! >.< !!
hehe den went thru scripts with him ahlarmaks.
darling your chinese... i.. i.. GOT NTH TO SAY ARHH. FAINTS.
darling ssooo cheeky hehes. naughty wor !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hhehe. last month, AARRHHMMM ~

[o51o'2oo5]
sparco call me pancake today !
he say i hungry call me eat myself ! SSOO MMEEANN !!
omg. im having bad dreams again.
dreadful.
i woke up crying this morning, heart beating ever so quickly.
dreaming about someone,
i think commiting suicide or sth den blood was like, everywhere
all over the places puddles of blood, den i dun rmb le..

why am i having these weird dreams ? people chasing after me,
another guy trying to kiss me in my slp ? totally freakish.
jeline told me sometimes having nightmares are connected to stress.
stress. hais.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I Love You

No comments: